• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain Stock And Brewery For Sale. The Entire Lot!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet drip tray. I assume the backing comes with it?

you'd be happy with that QB. I almost thought Id say id have the driptray as well but remembered you said youd have it. great pickup

The back is part of the cabinet that I had manufactured but I'm sure I could tempt it to come of if need be.

sweet drip tray. I assume the backing comes with it?

you'd be happy with that QB. I almost thought Id say id have the driptray as well but remembered you said youd have it. great pickup
Well, it never seemed to make the sold list. Anyhoo - since I didn't get the other two items I was actually after, I'm passing on the drip tray.

Now I'm afraid to look away from AHB in case I miss another golden opportunity to get started kegging. :(

On the plus side, someone at work just gave me a 3-speed 10cm computer fan. Stir-plate!

Nice work QB. glad i got in quick enough to buy this stir plate before you then!

in that case, how much for the drip tray Bigfella?

Well, it never seemed to make the sold list. Anyhoo - since I didn't get the other two items I was actually after, I'm passing on the drip tray.

Now I'm afraid to look away from AHB in case I miss another golden opportunity to get started kegging. :(

On the plus side, someone at work just gave me a 3-speed 10cm computer fan. Stir-plate!

Sorry mate I am run off my feet with pm's back and forth I'm still not sure who got what..

stick with me

Sorry mate I am run off my feet with pm's back and forth I'm still not sure who got what..

stick with me

PM sent with offer for all 19L kegs but think Leigh is in first. If any spare let me know bigfella.

+1 with the comment to concerntrate more on this forum and less on work! D'oh and double D'oh!

Hopper.

Tally so far.

citymorgue2 by a nose for the
- All the grain sold
- The stir plate and flasks sold
- and fermentors. sold

monkeybusiness
3 x cellis taps sold
Driptray sold
Manifold sold

MrPolly
CrankandStein sold

Ok this is were I'm at Leigh has shown interest in the system and kegs more stuff. But I can not get a confirmation from him.

Reg has also shown interest but also wont give me a commitment I understand why as it is a fair bit of money.

So I am now going to post the system with a price and first to Pm' me can have it.

This is it

1x 2 tier herms brew setup on wheels.
90 L Alloy kettle Heated by a Nasa Burner with HP reg.
50 L Alloy HLT 2500w electric element, MashMaster Temperature controller
20 L Stainless Herms, 2000w electric element, inline plug in Thermostat controller.
37 l Round Keep Cool Esky Mash Tun,
March Pump 809,
Weldless Bi-Metal Thermometer 4" Dial Face.
Silicone hoses and brass fitting

$600 the lot..

If Leigh does not get back to me that will make a lot more stuff available like the 19l kegs.

Thanks
Matt

Tally so far.

- All the grain sold
- and fermentors. sold

monkeybusiness
3 x cellis taps sold
Driptray sold
Manifold sold
C02 Reg sold
Soda Stream ada sold

MrPolly
CrankandStein sold

Gava
Counter pressure bottle filler sold

Carboy
2 x 9lt kegs sold

Sorry Bigfella, been in and out of meetings mate. You have a PM.

Now to explain myself to the Minister for War and Finance LOL

bigfella

still waiitng on a price for the CO2 charger and sodastream adapter (which i see has gone to monkeybusiness). How bout the CO2 charger. still available?

damn civic duty...see what happens...

If there are any 19L kegs left Big Fella, I'll take em (up to 3 anyway..)

Sorry Bigfella, been in and out of meetings mate. You have a PM.

Now to explain myself to the Minister for War and Finance LOL

Darn it Leigh! I wanted those kegs - but well done son If you can get the purchase order through the accounts payable department :lol:

Oh well...back to scrounging around for bottles.

Hopper.

Dave I told you take your computer with you.
Dude, you remember dial-up...not worth the hassle. few episodes of the session later, and it was all over! tried to get a wifi signal, but no dice.

let me know if you need a hand with that grain...

Man this is crazy. I have not left the computer since I first posted this.

Ok here we go

Tally so far.

- All the grain sold
- and fermentors. sold

monkeybusiness
3 x cellis taps sold
Driptray sold
Manifold sold
C02 Reg sold
Soda Stream ada sold

MrPolly
CrankandStein sold

Gava
Counter pressure bottle filler sold

Carboy
2 x 9lt kegs sold

Leigh
Brew System sold Man is he going to have some fun!

Bigfella, always sad to see one leave the flock but many thanks for giving your fellow brewers the opportunity to benefit.

My apologies to those who missed out on things that I have lined up but I promise they will all go to a loving home. :D

yeah i forgot about dial up. you should have surfed on your iphone then!

I'll PM you re grain.

welcome to the dark side it seems leigh ...

so whats left big fella ?

Back