Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a 3 roller crankenstein and it's bloody good quality! i'm a fitter by trade and that bit of equipment is good shit. Check their website because I'm pretty sure you can get one delivered direct. You might as well get the best to start with and it will last forever, well thats what I believe anyway.

If anyone is interested in a mill and going in on the postage that lives on mid north coast or near let me know
either a cranky or MM2

let me know if keen
adrian

Guys

how important is a stainless set of rollers?

should I fork out he extra cash?

cheers adrian
I wouldn't bother, the default rollers shouldn't be rusting unless you really mistreat them.

well the MM2 is $117 + $40 for base&hopper and $61 for shipping = $218
the crank 2D is $119 + $40 for base&hopper and $80.66 for shipping = $239.66

i was thinking to just go for the MM2 without base&hopper and just make one up
that would be $117 + $48 shipping = $165usd

If anyone is interested in a mill and going in on the postage that lives on mid north coast or near let me know
either a cranky or MM2

let me know if keen
adrian

lukasfab,

i may be keen to split postage with you. im in hamersley

i was looking at a crankenstein 2D.

markymoo

i will find out if they do combined postage, adrian are you in Perth?

get the stainless rollers tightass, otherwise youll end up having to replace them like your corroded roof tiles!

Guys

how important is a stainless set of rollers?

should I fork out he extra cash?

cheers adrian

i wasnt planning on getting the base and hopper, just the bare mill, perhaps with stainless option.

either mm or crank is fine with me, both are $48ish for delivery combined for two mills.

three mills and the shippings costs go up from what i can see.

markymoo

Latest posts

Back