Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proudscum

Reaction score
Looking for other folks to share postage on Monster grain mill.
Melbourne folks would be good.Get in while the dollar is high.
PM me am on nightly.

After crunching the numbers with Fred from Monster Mills it ends up that going solo on this buy is the best that AMPY and i could do.If you are getting 3X 1 1/2inch roller mills be it two or three roller options you can get postage for $57us.As we both wanted mill/hopper/base it worked out $6 darer to go it alone with no money/pick up hassles

MM-2 +Hopper/Base kit +post =$206us landed.No hassle no need to muck around building Hoppers etc.

Fred has been great to deal with so will just be waiting for the postie now.One step closer to AG brewing again.

I just bought a MM-2 a couple of months back with the hopper and base also. For the price this mill kicks ass. Super happy with my purchase. Also, the base fits perfectly on top of a 33 litre wheely bin I bought from K-Mart for $10. The wheely bin takes 8kg of milled grain no worries, spot on for my set up :D

After crunching the numbers with Fred from Monster Mills it ends up that going solo on this buy is the best that AMPY and i could do.If you are getting 3X 1 1/2inch roller mills be it two or three roller options you can get postage for $57us.As we both wanted mill/hopper/base it worked out $6 darer to go it alone with no money/pick up hassles

MM-2 +Hopper/Base kit +post =$206us landed.No hassle no need to muck around building Hoppers etc.

Fred has been great to deal with so will just be waiting for the postie now.One step closer to AG brewing again.

Used paypal for the above mill so not the best rate but at the end of the day AU$214.35.
So with a bulk grain buy on and a Brewery in the post November looks good for making so Beer or Ale.

Postmen dropped off my mill today.Its quite bloody heavy.Spent about 15min putting it together
which was painless.With the debate going on about milling speed am now thinking a crank would have been a smart thing to buy with this mill.I may have to fashion one to use with the mill till i set it up with a motor and not a drill.Other than that very happy camper.

Latest posts

Back