grain massage

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearly NORMal

Reaction score
After giving the grain a message (twice) rather than a mill, pulling the mill apart and much head scratching i realised the drill was in reverse. fark, time for a beer. will have to brew tomorrow now.

Hamish_B said:
After giving the grain a message (twice) rather than a mill, pulling the mill apart and much head scratching i realised the drill was in reverse. fark, time for a beer. will have to brew tomorrow now.
Your in the hall of fame now Hamish, there with the brewer who could not get his filter to work. He did not take the wrapper off the filter cartridge.
I can't remember who that was now, long time ago.

10 posts in and already in the hall of fame, that's an achievement. Despite all my stupid posts I can't achieve that..

Don't struggle with this alone, time to call in the Police I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE

Could be worse Hamish you could be the idiot who carefully went to all the trouble to research where the gas lines in his keg fridge were before fitting the latch to the door then drilled straight through one anyway.....

Replacement keg fridge almost finished.

mtb said:
10 posts in and already in the hall of fame, that's an achievement. Despite all my stupid posts I can't achieve that..

I think you will the slow burner type, who gets in the HOF after many years of distinguished stupid posts. :)

Nothing wrong with winning in endurance

Back