Grain In Nth Qld ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
Gday fellas,

Just wondering if anyone up my neck 'o' the woods ( Mackay ) has a good Grain supplier they could recommend, my local hbs is only carrying brewcraft 1kg lots atm.

don't mind paying postage or transport costs as long as it's reasonable.

cheers

yard

Gday fellas,

Just wondering if anyone up my neck 'o' the woods ( Mackay ) has a good Grain supplier they could recommend, my local hbs is only carrying brewcraft 1kg lots atm.

cheers

yard

I would check out the Grain and the Grape
www.grainandgrape.com.au

www.esbeer.com.au

and search for grumpys

Most use Australia post rates and have an excellent range of malts.

I've not used them yet as I am fortunate enough to be able to get a decent enough range so far but I've been investigating a little as they have a larger range and better liquid yeast prices.

If you have a look at the melbourne malt bulk buy i am more than happy to ship anything you want there as long as you organise or tell me what shipping company to use.

Yardy

I would be very dubious about the age of anything from the LHBS in Mackay

Try www.bmbs.com.au

I get most of my stuff from there

Cheers

Yardy, Quality Home Brew, Slacks Creek, Brisbase have a good range and will post Here don't take any notice of whats available on the page, they have heaps of JW, Weyerman, Marris Otter etc. Speak to Lindsay McKinley and mention AHB.

Apologies for my lack of computer skills ..................... thanks for the help Glen

Prompt & friendly service from the good folk in the Blue Mountains

Speaking of Blue .................. go the Blues!!!!!

Cheers

Gday fellas,

cheers

yard
There is a brew shop in Townsville (if you're up to the 900 km round trip) in Currajong. I've only been there for a brief visit once but he seemed to have enough for the locals. If you want fresh and delivered at a good cost I would give MHB a PM or phone his shop on 02 49 696 696. I'm sure he will look after you.

Steve

Yardy..
I'm also in Mackay and would be interested in joining you for a buy.. i don't need much but will share postage..

If you guys would like to pay about $40/ bag of Aussie malt I can supply the freshest malt in Australia for around that price.
Around $50 for fresh imported german end english malts.

cheers

Darren

Latest posts

Back