Got Some New Vids Up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the build a micro for under $20k. Now all I need is $20k :)

Pretty good video to keep the dream alive. Don't think the missus would appreciate me watching too many of these.

I get a runtime error when i click on the video link :-(

EDIT: Disregard...now its working.....technology

The convention in Baltimore looked like the ducks nuts, wish we had a similar party in Oz ...

may be a few brewers now looking at the dairy industry with eyes wide open. :rolleyes:

pbrosnan said:
The convention in Baltimore looked like the ducks nuts, wish we had a similar party in Oz ...
[post="106239"][/post]​
I'm going to the one in Orlando, Florida this year.
I'm going to see if they will let me film some of the lectures inside. If they do, I'll post them up for everyone!
:D
KrOtChRoTT

My video host has decided to globally cut all videos off at 15 min's. For all of you who tried to watch the frankenbrew vid and got cut off, i'm sorry. I didn't know they were doing that. They had only stated a MB limit and never a time limit. I talked to them about it yesterday and they are considering making an exception for my site.
In the meantime, I've cut the video up into segments. Its posted in 6 segments and available.
www.krotchrott.com
Cheers guys,
KrOtChRoTT

Nice vids....great to watch - thanks for cutting them down to allow us to watch the entire documentary...definately inspiring...

cheers

MWS

markws said:
Nice vids....great to watch - thanks for cutting them down to allow us to watch the entire documentary...definately inspiring...
[post="106587"][/post]​

Your welcome. My buddy lufa is supposed to be getting one up on a mashtun before long. The site is open to all to submit and share. If you have any ideas for folders/topics, just drop me a message.
I would personally like to see someone do a video on yeast propigation or making a starter. I think that would be pretty killer. :)

someone lend Chiller a video camera.
speaking of....where is Chiller?

i will be in for one.time for a search on goggle for more info.

cheers
big d

:( the turbo kit is $179 usa dollars.not cheap and comes with a tap.

More Turbo Tap Videos here. Check out the turbo tap V standard tap :)

big d said:
:( the turbo kit is $179 usa dollars.not cheap and comes with a tap.
[post="108086"][/post]​

I saw that bigd. That is the whole assembly, when all we really need is the tap.

Doc

Latest posts

Back