Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop them eating your lawn by killing them , buying them cut up from fantastic halal butchers on places like sydney rd and then making curry from them while drinking beer.

manticle said:
Stop them eating your lawn by killing them , buying them cut up from fantastic halal butchers on places like sydney rd and then making curry from them while drinking beer.

manticle said:
Vote one Me
This is the best policy platform I've seen in a while. The 7:30 interview will be a cracker.

Leigh Sales: Prime Minister Manticle, I would like to talk about the state of the national economy.
Manticle: Leigh, try my goat curry.
Leigh Sales: Sorry Prime Minister, what does that have to do with the economy.
Manticle: Well Leigh, the grass may be a bit long but the goats have been stopped and this can only be good for jobs.

If I were an LNP supporter, Tony Abbot would make me cry.
I'm not an ALP supporter but various front benchers including Rudd have brought tears to my face many times.
Surely anyone would be embarassed by the current incompetence, (he said/she said politics aside) and want someone new to represent their ideals.
This is the lowest we've sunk since white australia, last labor government was probably a close second.

goomboogo said:
Almost half the jobs are part-time jobs. The ABS Labour Force (seasonally adjusted) estimates for August 2015 show underemployment at 8.4% and total labour underutilisation rate was 14.3 per cent. This represents more than one million people underemployed with a total of 1.8 million workers either unemployed or underemployed. In terms of employment, the country is definitely going backwards as these figures present a picture that is far from rosy. What was Manticle saying yesterday about damned statistics. They can say anything a person wants them to say.
You have got it all wrong. The LNP are now going to include those on unemployment benefits as working as they will be " working for the dole "

I'll bet the casual worker getting 12 hrs a week will be stoked he's not unemployed. Thanks Tony Abbott !

Ducatiboy stu said:
You have got it all wrong. The LNP are now going to include those on unemployment benefits as working as they will be " working for the dole "
I stand corrected. Both the present day and the future will be all beer and skittles. These are indeed our salad days. I was mistaken in thinking it was more a case of Salad Fingers days.

Yep. The LNP will class any person as getting any sort of money of any description as being employed. Unemployment figures will then become irrelevant as 99.99% of the population will be classed as employed

And they stopped the boats, axed the tax & made coal good for humanity

Ducatiboy stu said:
Yep. The LNP will class any person as getting any sort of money of any description as being employed. Unemployment figures will then become irrelevant as 99.99% of the population will be classed as employed

And they stopped the boats, axed the tax & made coal good for humanity
I agree that the official figures for employment are built on a disingenuous foundation But to be fair, it doesn't matter which party is in government, they will use the same dubious definers of employment.

goomboogo said:
I agree that the official figures for employment are built on a disingenuous foundation But to be fair, it doesn't matter which party is in government, they will use the same dubious definers of employment.
Spot on.....

manticle said:
I also have bacon and beer so my political platform is a one stop shop.
Have you ever wrapped bacon around a fillet of goat ( with seeded mustard ) and done it in the oven.

Goes very well with beer

Vote 1 Manticle for PM

goomboogo said:
Yeah, but its all Labor's fault.

Now what ever happened to the budget emergency.... seems that making the debt level higher has fixed the problem... Maybe Christopher Pyne fixed it

Back