Good Old Beer Ads

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score

but note the VB theme, they had now been taken over by CUB

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed Allen Border and the guys on Great Keppel Island!

Missed Allen Border and the guys on Great Keppel Island!

Good old days when they , hey - I fear for the heavy since Kirin took over, they are probably going to kill it off for the disgusting Toohey's new. <_<

Ahh hours of entertainment! they should bring some of these ads back, id actually watch them, advertisements on TV now just make me switch off!

How I miss gratuitous sexual imagery in advertising. :rolleyes:

How do ya feeeeeeel
When you jump on a bus
and you crack ya nuts
on the steerin' wheeeeeel

How do ya feeeeeeel
When ya slide on the grass
and you cut your arse
on a piece of glass

ah, and a link to the song I have parodied...

For Michael. Enjoy !

one for the thugby guys

How do ya feeeeeeel
When you jump on a bus
and you crack ya nuts
on the steerin' wheeeeeel

How do ya feeeeeeel
When ya slide on the grass
and you cut your arse
on a piece of glass

No way! Do I know you? It's just that I have NEVER heard anyone come out with that since I was about 14 years old & I only associate those words with my mates from those times! (LOL! now I have memories coming back & have stutter stutter stutter stutter stutter rap going through my head! haha!)

ah, and a link to the song I have parodied...

For Michael. Enjoy !

Is it just my memory fading or was Tooheys draught actually fairly decent in the 80's?
I remember it as the first beer I drank, around 1982 when I was 13, and I absolutely loved it.

Maybe it was just youthful exuberance and totally no beer experience at all.

No way! Do I know you? It's just that I have NEVER heard anyone come out with that since I was about 14 years old & I only associate those words with my mates from those times! (LOL! now I have memories coming back & have stutter stutter stutter stutter stutter rap going through my head! haha!)
Great Rob, thanks heaps. :angry:
And now I've got stuck in my head that weird bit in the middle of that song where they're talking about what time people go to bed.

No way! Do I know you? It's just that I have NEVER heard anyone come out with that since I was about 14 years old & I only associate those words with my mates from those times!

hahaha I havent thought about that ditty since I was 14 (in the 80's). I think it went on as "I feel like a bandaid or two"

Couldnt ever work out how that would help with aching testicles :lol:

Back