Good bottlo in ADL

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh SA

Reaction score
My local. The Albion Hotel, Churchill rd Kilburn,(adelaide south aust) has a growing number of craft beers in their drive through.

One of the bottle shop guys (wazza), has started to frequent the Wheatsheaf hotel and he has good tast in beer.

the albion is stocking the usual mclaren vale, little creatures & sierra nevada aswell as Adelaide hills craft brewing(lobethal bierhaus), Oakham Ales UK (Scarlet maccaw & Citra ale), Moor Beer co UK (illusion BIPA & Hop Noir) Thornbridge UK (raven & Jaipur?) Liberty/Renaissance (Brown town India Brown Ale) & several Birra del Borgo ITA beers.

For a lot of imported beers , everyone I have tried was in very good cond.

If ur in the area, grab a beer here.

No affiliation with this pub, other than me crapping on about my home brew with wazza every time i go there.

thanks for the hot tip!

the edinburgh is another goodie but a trip too far for me. pals is also on the improve

Head to Wheatysheaf Hotel and get a $20 mix box.
6 beers that are approaching end of date that are generally awesome - lots of jap, italian and whatnot craft beer.

Last time i was in adelaide they popped an 8 wired saison in mine.

The highway on anzac highway is chock full of american imports.

+1 the Ed.

Have to check out the highway.

Dropped in to the wheaty today. love the place. when you break it down, those mixed six packs are pretty good value.

i forgot about those wheaty packs cheers

and the highway, who would have know, i suppose it has had a fair transformation over the years though. don't they host a beer event every year too?

Belair Fine Wines has to take the cake for the biggest craft beer stockist in Adelaide.... 1,028 different beers available. Different shelves for American, British, Japanese, Belgian, Norwegian, and more...obviously a big Australian selection. And this isn't even counting beers in their fridges.

Back