Good Beer Venues In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starkesbier

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know this topic has probably been done before but I cannot find a thread on it. So, what are the top beer venues in Perth? I am over there for a conference from Sunday to Wednesday and would love to sample local brews that cannot be bought in Brisbane. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Ta
Starkesbier

I just re read through Steve's holiday over here.

you have to laugh about his broken foot now!

Katie its only two weeks and you have a seat booked already. Just tried the dopple bock, I know its early (before 1.30) but .. :icon_drool2:
GB

Im not drinking beer for a month (the 19th does not count). The sun is out its just not fair!

Thanks guys and gals, lots of great ideas in there. I knew there had to be existing threads on this stuff. Not sure I am going to have much time for my conference after all :beer: .

Check out Mrs Browns in North Fremantle

Cheers

Robbo

Good range of beers and wine and a nice burger bar next door.

Good range of beers and wine and a nice burger bar next door.

mmm Flipside... and harvest across the road.

Good range of beer? excellent. I thought it looked more like a gin and tonic night!

Will be heading to Perth in April for a long weekend to visit some friends in Beeliar, & to check the place out for a possible future move. Been mining this, and these threads for their info, and have to ask if there are any updates for 2012?

Also, any good accommodation recommendations?

Will be heading to Perth in April for a long weekend to visit some friends in Beeliar, & to check the place out for a possible future move. Been mining this, and these threads for their info, and have to ask if there are any updates for 2012?

Also, any good accommodation recommendations?

If you are going to be in Beeliar there is a new venue opened nearby called The Quarie
Mixed reviews here about the food/ service but the trend seems to be they are just settling in as a new venue with new staff.
Nail Brewing are delivering their kegs down there and I have been told that the beer list is impressive.
What sort of accommodation are you chasing ?
Cheers
Doug

I'll probably just get a place in the city, unless there's a decent place in Freemantle or thereabouts.

I'll have to check out the Quarie!

Latest posts

Back