Good Beer Doco

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopdog

Reaction score
everyone should have a ganda at this, i know its from the usa but it's a pretty informative look at beer. make sure you watch the extra's

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for that chopdog. Just finished watching it and enjoyed.

good viewing,beats home and away anyday!

don't really know . just cut and pasted the web page. sorry

i think thats a link to a website so you can download it?

good viewing,beats home and away anyday!

thats what i thought. would be good to se something like this based on oz tv instead of all this gangland wanabe shite

whats the name of the doco and ill find the torrent

try the web address of www.torrentz.com and look around in there .. should cove r a whole heap of sites..

good luck me hearties!!!!

we should make our own homebrew doco. I have a camera, mic and edit suite.

also go to keepvid.com and copy the url of all the parts and you can download them, then get some dvd authuring software and drop em on the one timeline.

we should make our own homebrew doco. I have a camera, mic and edit suite.

also go to keepvid.com and copy the url of all the parts and you can download them, then get some dvd authuring software and drop em on the one timeline.

Both good ideas. I'd love to see (or be part of) a decent home brewing doco/tutorial with an aussie focus. I've also seen some plugins that enable you to download video streams to a file.

Was quite good actually. The historical content i found particularly interesting.

I downloaded the vids from youtube (realplayer will do that) then converted them to avi with formatfactory

Latest posts

Back