Glass Washer & Keg Lifter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HKS

Reaction score
Checkout these 2 bits of kit. A Glass washer and a keg lifter. Dunno if anyone has seen or come across these before but I thought it may interest some. No idea on prices but I'm going to find out.

They are available through Glass Maid Website

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm

211MPH... guess thats how you dry the glasses, but how do you wash them?

and your undies.

heres the real youtube.

Wow OH&S nightmare. No safety goggles or chemical gloves when using one of these glass washers is a big no-no, as the low suds detergent is caustic...but I guess if it is on the net it must be OK ;)
Keith

hmmmm

211MPH... guess thats how you dry the glasses, but how do you wash them?

and your undies.

heres the real youtube.

:lol: Oops bad link, fixed now doh!

Yeah I was more interested in the keg lifter, but the glass washer was part of the vid which I thought was pretty funny. I doubt you would see a single pub using one of those glass washers. Notice how they don't mention OH&S in regards to the glass washer but they do for the keg lifter.

belgium beer cafe uses a system like it.

with the scrubbers but they dont rotate.

I'd be a bit concerned about the keg lifter, if the brake can be released without a hand on the handle, how many injuries would that cause? Sure you'd think people aren't stupid enough to do it, but if your hand got in the handle's way doing a full swing, that handle would have enough energy to easily do some damage.

I've been looking around for a mechanical lift to raise and lower my mash tun.

It might not lift it high enough though. Has anyone home brewed a mechanical lift like this?

regards,
Scott

Latest posts

Back