Gina looking for a long wall and a load of blindfolds.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
browndog said:
My kids are in a public school and were getting homework from prep onwards, I was pretty pissed off that a prep (kindergarten down south) should be getting home work.
Why would you be pissed off at that...

Prep kids should not be getting homework, or be learning "things". The brain at that stage should be learning in play-based situational, social based activities.

Edit:

ie: talk to your children like small developing humans, not retarded midgets. Don't goo goo ga ga them. Don't try to teach them the alphabet before they can wipe their arse or hold a conversation. Most of all, don't send them to church.

Liam: I'm not sure if your edit invalidates my post or not.
Only some people on AHB are like retarded midgets.
No offence to any actual retarded midget members of AHB.

Edit: sigh.... Changing regarded to retarded. I's can speel good and is ain't retarded

haha Angus you got me mid-edit. Yes I apologise in advance to any cognitively / vertically challenged members of AHB

Yep, baby coma and financial constraints are hampering my mass beer intake events. I want to do some final work on my braumausier clone thingy this weekend. Hopefully I can get the lower seal and filter working properly. Then put a brew day on. Lukifer lives 8 mins from me so could turn out messy.

Liam_snorkel said:
Prep kids should not be getting homework, or be learning "things". The brain at that stage should be learning in play-based situational, social based activities.
You have got to be shitting me.....truly...you have got to be shitting me.. I am very happy that my kids learned "things" ...like counting 1 to 10 even before they got to School...

You are a fuckwit if you dont think children cant learn things at a very young age

Note:- first time I have ever called someone a fuckwit on AHB ..but if I get hauled over the coals for it then so be it

Ducatiboy stu said:
You have got to be shitting me.....truly...you have got to be shitting me.. I am very happy that my kids learned "things" ...like counting 1 to 10 even before they got to School...

You are a fuckwit if you dont think children cant learn things at a very young age

Note:- first time I have ever called someone a fuckwit on AHB ..but if I get hauled over the coals for it then so be it
hi Stu, I put "things" in inverted commas quite deliberately. I have some knowledge of early childhood education and more than a passing interest in the development of the brain. Learn to read the posts you reply to. The brain at that age should be learning about social interactions, pecking orders, action and consequences etc.

Nobody is going to haul you over the coals for calling me a fuckwit, because you are drunk on a home brewing forum at 12:18AM on a Saturday.

Liam_snorkel said:
Edit:
ie: talk to your children like small developing humans, not retarded midgets. Don't goo goo ga ga them. Don't try to teach them the alphabet before they can wipe their arse or hold a conversation. Most of all, don't send them to church.
**** me....not even I would even say stupid shit like that. And I should know about saying stupid shit on AHB......

Latest posts

Back