Gift Boxes With Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schooners are smaller than Pints, but anyway, the glasses I got were only pots. Still nice though

Flash,

What did the La Trappe gift pack set you back?

Cheers,
Jase

I have a Kaiserdom 1lt Stein I got a few years ago now had a 1lt can in it was a very nice beer but it was also a very hot muggy day.
Flash not sure where in Brisbane you are but I get heaps of glasses, including sets, from op shops and flea markets such as the Chandler markets and Mt Gravatt Markets each Sunday...

Flash not sure where in Brisbane you are but I get heaps of glasses, including sets, from op shops and flea markets such as the Chandler markets and Mt Gravatt Markets each Sunday...

Ah never thought to look in place like that.

I live in Carina so not far. Will check them out Thanks for that tip :icon_cheers:

ackbar.jpg

Looks the goods. Might have to track some of these packs down myself. I've already got the Weihenstephaner glass so if anyone in Adelaide spots the La Trappe set let me know!

I grabbed on of the Weihenstephaner boxes yesterday. Looking forward to a nice hefe in that awesome glass tonight!!

Also grabbed the Paulander (?) 1 ltr stein and 1 ltr can of Oktoberfest last week.

Cheers SJ

Where did you pick up this pack from? How much?

I've got the Weihenstephaner box a while ago. I also like collecting glasses from brewery tours that I've done. Got about 7 glasses from Germany and Austria plus about 10 from Aussie breweries (just starting my collection).

Thanks for the heads up! I cant find my Schofferhoffer wiezen glass that came in a pack a few years ago. Have a feeling It got broken & not fessed up to...

Been hoping these would come around again soon. will have to visit dans on way home today.

Love a good beer and glass pack.

Wonder if the La Trappe gift pack is still available anywhere still?

Latest posts

Back