Gift Boxes With Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash_DG

Reaction score
Went down to 1st Choice today and picked up 2 gift boxes

Xmas_09_Trappist_03.jpg

Xmas_09_Weihenstephan_02_resize.jpg

Will be a nice Christmas present for myself :p

That's what I love about christmas, especially at Dan's, heaps of beer gift box's with awesome glasses

Went down to 1st Choice today and picked up 2 gift boxes
Will be a nice Christmas present for myself :p

Too bad you didnt end up with a bottle of Original Bayerisch Mild (helles) :icon_drool2:

I grabbed on of the Weihenstephaner boxes yesterday. Looking forward to a nice hefe in that awesome glass tonight!!

Also grabbed the Paulander (?) 1 ltr stein and 1 ltr can of Oktoberfest last week.

Cheers SJ

I got 4 of the La Trappe ones last year......It's nice to have a full set :D.....

I still feel nothing beats my Kwak glass, I love that thing.

I really should try to get some more Leffe Chalices this year, and also hunt down the 3 pack Unibroue gift packs for $35........

kwak_tasty_002.JPG

those were the only 2 beer sets with glasses
I will have to go look at Dan Murphy's now
I have a serious lack of decent beer glasses and you seem to only be able to buy those flimsy cheap Pils type glasses anywhere I have looked.
have seen the headmaster ones but they seem a bit boring.

I got 4 of the La Trappe ones last year......It's nice to have a full set :D .....

I really should try to get some more Leffe Chalices this year, and also hunt down the 3 pack Unibroue gift packs for $35........

I grabbed the Leffe one last year, I love that glass. Also got the Erdinger as well. Your Kwak looks the buisiness :unsure: :lol: I think I'll grab one of those if I see them around this year

I picked up a leffe one for free earlier this year just by chatting to the staff at the local vintage cellars......

I really should get half a case of nice middies from the local hospitality store for summer.....My consumption is getting too high with trying to drink schooners of summer ale before they get hot.

those were the only 2 beer sets with glasses
I will have to go look at Dan Murphy's now
I have a serious lack of decent beer glasses and you seem to only be able to buy those flimsy cheap Pils type glasses anywhere I have looked.
have seen the headmaster ones but they seem a bit boring.

Check out catering supply stores. I really want to get my hands on a bucketload of US style Straight walled pint glasses.. Purrrfect.

theres a coopers set. 8 beers and 2 glasses in the pack for 25 bucks at dan murphys..... well....theres supposed to be!!! been there 3 days in a row trying to get one and they reakon they didnt get the glasses yet. arg. but i got a Paulaner 1lt tinny with a stein glass

I have a Kaiserdom 1lt Stein I got a few years ago now had a 1lt can in it was a very nice beer but it was also a very hot muggy day.

I want that giant Leffe chalice.....

My glass shelve includes 3 steins, 2 half steins, a lowenbrau 330ml chalice, the leffe chalices, the kawak coachmans, a few random branded pints and our wine/champagne glasses.....

All the others (everyday middies, schooners, 440ml mugs and pints) live in the keg fridge so keep them cool in the summer heat.

theres a coopers set. 8 beers and 2 glasses in the pack for 25 bucks at dan murphys..... well....theres supposed to be!!! been there 3 days in a row trying to get one and they reakon they didnt get the glasses yet. arg. but i got a Paulaner 1lt tinny with a stein glass

sounds good WHYPSI. What sort of glass is it, standard schooner type?

I got 4 of the La Trappe ones last year......It's nice to have a full set :D.....

The Kwak glass is novel, but it annoys me :ph34r: I keep waiting for it to slip out and smash everywhere. May be that says more about my clutzy nature

I like the look of that La Trappe glass. The Leffe glass is also very cool. Plonk! (our decent bottleshop) in Canberra has one that they use for drawing their weekly raffle prize. It is quite impressive. The other glass that I want but haven't found yet is the Rochefort glass.

Got one of those about 6 months ago, the FIL bought it a Adelaide Airport for me. I didn't tell him, but the pack was actually supposed to have 8 Coopers Vintage's in it with the two glasses, instead it had 0 vintage and 1 of each of their other beers. Think he paid about 80 javas for it :lol: , silly old blind c*nt got ripped. Doesn't bother me though, we're not really on speaking terms ATM, nor do I think we will be again

sounds good WHYPSI. What sort of glass is it, standard schooner type?

not sure what type of glasses they are. hoping at least schooners. (pints if your in adelaide. weirdos)

Back