G'day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob65

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the adding me to the forum.

My name is Bob and I am just starting my journey into home brewing, so I have no idea what I am doing yet.

Having no idea what I am doing doesn't particularly sit well with me so I am here to learn.

All I know about home brewing is that my father tried it once when I was a little tacker and bottles used to explode in the shed. Good times.

Okay, so I bought a starter kit from a brew shop. It consists of a big bucket, some equipment and some bottles. I am not sure where it sits in the quality brewing equipment scale but it seems well enough made. I have had a batch of ginger beer bubbling away for 4 days now.

Anyway, from looking through some of the forums I can see that there are some very experienced people here, so thank you to them for the info that I will be getting from here.

I will most likely be spending my time here searching for info and asking stoopid noob questions.

Cheers,
Bob

Hi all, thanks for the adding me to the forum.

My name is Bob and I am just starting my journey into home brewing, so I have no idea what I am doing yet.

Having no idea what I am doing doesn't particularly sit well with me so I am here to learn.

All I know about home brewing is that my father tried it once when I was a little tacker and bottles used to explode in the shed. Good times.

Okay, so I bought a starter kit from a brew shop. It consists of a big bucket, some equipment and some bottles. I am not sure where it sits in the quality brewing equipment scale but it seems well enough made. I have had a batch of ginger beer bubbling away for 4 days now.

Anyway, from looking through some of the forums I can see that there are some very experienced people here, so thank you to them for the info that I will be getting from here.

I will most likely be spending my time here searching for info and asking stoopid noob questions.

Cheers,
Bob
Greetings Bob and welcome to an interesting hobby.

Thanks mate.

This forum has a lot to answer for.

I have only been a member for a day and I am already looking at ways to upgrade my set up. :cheers:

I am still clueless though. It is like some of you are speaking a foreign language when you are talking about methods and things. If it wasn't for google i wouldn't know what was being said.

Latest posts

Back