G'day from Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killer Brew

Reaction score
Greetings All!

My name is Sean (nickname Killer) and I hail from Adelaide. My wife appears to have got tired of me saying I should brew my own beer and surprised me with a brewing kit for Xmas. Since then I have been reading as much as possible (and quickly discovering how little I know) in the lead up to my first brew. I will be kit and kilo brewing but am keen to experiment to get better outcomes.

Equip: Beer Essentials Super Kit
Recipe Pack: Beer Essentials Craft Recipe Fat Yak Style

This site appears to be a wealth of information and I look forward to contributing once I find my way!

Cheers, Killer

Welcome aboard. Have you got a link for those kits. Plenty of info in the kits and bits area.
Will post up some links when I am not on the phone.

Cheers

Hi matey, quite a few Brewers in sa. If your looking for a blokes that r closer to home. Jump on brewadelaide, there's is a lot of group buys and home brew meetings set up on there.

Jkpentreath said:
Hi matey, quite a few Brewers in sa. If your looking for a blokes that r closer to home. Jump on brewadelaide, there's is a lot of group buys and home brew meetings set up on there.
Cheers! Will do.

When I first started brewing I joined our local brew club. 'Twas the best thing I did. A lot of people who can help you and are happy to help when you are first starting out :).

Latest posts

Back