Gbbf Top 10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great link Nonicman.
I've been a closet Scooping for many years now.
You could pull some great quotes from that page too :lol:

Most beer festivals are run by CAMRA (the Campaign for Real Ale) which, despite having an image of being full of fat blokes in sandals, actually saved real ale in the 1960's. Unfortunately, a lot of CAMRA people think this gives them the right to pontificate carte blanche on how things should be done, especially the fat ones in sandals.

and

All tickers log their beers differently; some use databases, some spreadsheets, some even use paper!

:lol:
:drink:

Doc

Doc

Doc said:
Most beer festivals are run by CAMRA (the Campaign for Real Ale) which, despite having an image of being full of fat blokes in sandals, actually saved real ale in the 1960's. Unfortunately, a lot of CAMRA people think this gives them the right to pontificate carte blanche on how things should be done, especially the fat ones in sandals.
[post="70252"][/post]​

Gold! I have met the ultimate example of this (surprise, surprise, at a beer festival)!

Malnourished said:
Doc said:
[post="70252"][/post]​

Gold! I have met the ultimate example of this (surprise, surprise, at a beer festival)!
[post="70257"][/post]​
He forgot to mention the beards.

Latest posts

Back