Gas Manifold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UsernameTaken

Reaction score
So I've managed to drill holes in the fridge for taps and trip tray, but attaching my 4 way gas manifold on the inside has me stumped!

Should I drill right through or is there a better way to attach it to the inside without making more holes in the fridge?

Cheers,
UNT

provided you know where the coolant lines are, just use some self tappers on the fridge liner.
pre drill and screw in with a screw driver so you don't fek up the hole.

That's how I have mine attached, and its sturdy... I wouldn't go swinging off it, but plenty enough strength for purpose.

I just redid my gas lines last night and finally got around to mounting my manifold.

I just screwed it to the inside wall of the fridge with some screws self tappers that I had removed from the fridge during the original build, making sure not to over tighten them and strip out the holes in the soft plastic.

I knew there were no coolant lines there as I can see where they run at the back. I attached it to the side wall. I was more worried about electrical cables as this side by side I'm using had a whole bunch of wiz bang features that I have ripped out.

IMG_20170620_225555.jpg

Mate I would be sealing those vacant hose barbs. Don't rely on the manifold tap or non return on their own

Mate I would be sealing those vacant hose barbs. Don't rely on the manifold tap or non return on their own

What do you suggest I seal them with?

I have another line to run up to a corny keg yet and the forward facing one I was going to stick a line with disconnect on for carbing up mini kegs.

At least hook up your quick connects and blank off what you aren't using.
Then check for leaks.
I have similar manifolds to yours and as much as they suit my needs I don't think of them as fail safe.

Back