GABS 2015!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone after a ticket to tonights session with 20 bucks of tokens pm me.

Anyone? Free entry and 20 dollars tokens guys!

hi doon, would the ticket be at the door? Iza country boy and completely useless at navigation, staying at or within the royal children's hospital

Edit pm sent

A
Still open if someone wants it, just need access to a printer, thanks doon

Droid, just ask the information staff at the Hospital how to get to the Royal Exhibition Buildings in Carlton Gardens. Sure they'll be able to tell you.

hi mardoo, yes I was referring to having to go driving/navigating to pick up the ticket, just need to see if I cN access a printer for the ticket but it's sketchy at the moment with that and other peoples movements

Sorry, duh.

Try the information desk again. They might print it for you. They were totally awesome help for my mate from out of town when he was there with his son.

If they can't there's an Officeworks near the Carlton Gardens at 11/271-275 Russel Street, 8665-6400, open 'til 6:00. Most of the Officeworks can print a file from Bluetooth. Give them a call and see.

doon said:
Anyone? Free entry and 20 dollars tokens guys!
Just sent a pm...not sure if it worked on the phone.

If this is still available...I'm keen.

I'm staying at Docklands tonight so I'm just a short tram ride away.

I sent a reply think it went through

good stuff, looks like we will be up at the metropolitan for a few earlies and may settle in.
photos or it didn't happen grumpy

Yesterday was awesome. I wish I could remember all the beers I tried. A few black IPAs stood out. Definitely on my to brew list.
How did my jeans get muddy?

Mate...you don't remember ?

You'd better return that police horse too...

Ha ha shortly after rolling around in the leaves in Carlton gardens the three of us got separated and ended up back at our room at different times. I don't remember the horse. I hope it made its own way back.

I dunno, I found it hard to find a beer I couldn't say "I'm glad I only got 85ml of that".

On the other hand, in the middle of all the stalls was one selling Rodenbach Grand Cru for 3 token ($6) per pot. Absolute bloody bargain for one of my personal Top 3 beers of all time.

Avoid #81 :icon_vomit:

DJ_L3ThAL said:
You obiousvly didnt have Stone Beer 2015.
Aah damn. Must have missed Stone, always a quality beer. Really enjoyed what was on offer from Hawkers as well. They're making some great beers.

The Exit Brewing IPA was also a winner. Those boys never fail to impress.

Modus Operandi had my favorite IPAs, i had a coffee infused kolsch which was also pretty interesting mixture of flavours. loved stone beer way too much! Has got me thinking about buying some volcanic rocks, putting in a fire and doing it myself in a brew?

Back