G&g Website Looks Bad In Safari For Mac

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhighley

Dyslexic beer dog
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issue with loads of broken image links on the Grain and Grape website using Safari for Mac?

Picture_1.png

Maybe the retail section isn't the best location for this? Mod?

It looks fine with FireFox and Opera. Why not use one of them?

Have battled with this for quite sometime - broken image links can be annoying grrrrr. :angry:

Have never bought online with them as I drop into the shop, but sometimes handy to see what you're wanting to buy first!

Hopper.

I get this all the time on their website.

I use Internet explorer.

i have safari on my iphone but havent gone to G&G on it yet. AHB looks fine on it.

go internet explorer

I use IE at work and FF and Safari at home, I have had issues with the G&G site with all 3

Great store & staff. Not a great web site unfortunatley.

wait i see your problem. throw the mac away ;) :lol:

wait i see your problem. throw the mac away ;) :lol:

What and lose all that hard-earned Mac operator pretentiousness that they all seem to prize so highly? :p

Hurried Edit: Whoops! Devo excepted. :lol:

Warren -

Oh and I still stand with what I say Sammy... Take things up with people personally rather than lambasting them on an open forum I'm sure they'd be all ears. :angry:

Like a lot of threads on this forum this is a joke!

Warren -

Take things up with people personally rather than lambasting them on an open forum

If you think this is lambasting, then you must be a sensitive soul.

The last couple of words in your quoted text above piqued my interest.

Picture_2.png

I do believe we are currently using this "open forum" as a place where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

wazza did you neck some grumpy pills this morning? :p :lol:

What's wierd is that sometimes the images on the front page load better than other times.

Sometimes 80% load, and sometimes more like 50%.

I do believe we are currently using this "open forum" as a place where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Yes on homebrewing. Not on what's wrong with homebrewing. I still fail to see why you couldn't ring G&G personally and voice your concerns? Did you do that before posting this or did you not get the satisfaction you required and resorted to slamming them on AHB? :unsure:

Fents... I don't need pills to be grumpy. It's called gettin' to your mid 40s and too much of TDA's Strong Ale the previous night. :lol:

Warren -

oh yes! rookies warned bout this TDA bloke and his beers. must investigate sometime soon.

Yes on homebrewing. Not on what's wrong with homebrewing. I still fail to see why you couldn't ring G&G personally and voice your concerns? Did you do that before posting this or did you not get the satisfaction you required and resorted to slamming them on AHB? :unsure:

It appears there is something personal for you here? It's interesting that you see my appraisal of the G&G website as some sort of personal slight against the operators of G&G, as if the visual appearance of their website is somehow connected with their worth as human beings? I certainly don't think this is the case and they're probably top blokes.

By your rationale, if I have an issue with the extraction I get from Weyermann Pils, I should phone Weyermann in Germany and seek redress before I air the issue here?

I look at the topic list right now and see [topic="29721"]this topic[/topic] and I can't help but think that by your reasoning vicbrewer should first take up his concerns regarding the temperature range of Saflager with Fermentis directly?

Maybe what Warren is alluding to is that you might get a more meaningful answer by asking the people who own and run the website, rather than asking people here who will be able to shed relatively little light on it.

No Sammy just a happy customer who's doing the same as other posters do when certain other Site Sponsors receive negative press on this forum.

Jumping to their defence like a loyal little disciple. :p

I just fail to see what you're trying to achieve? You still haven't answered my question... did you ring them directly and voice your concerns or does your iPhone not work? :lol:

Warren -

Ahh, so i'm detecting some anti-Apple sentiment here as well.

Why would I bother phoning G&G when I can source everything I need from another site sponsor, who has a website full of excellent photos and product descriptions?

Actually that's not entirely true. As I stated earlier I am a customer of G&G's for the couple of items that I can't source elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back