• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Full All Grain Setup For Sale - QLD - $200

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storeboughtcheeseburgers

Reaction score
Full set up here gents - No longer have the time to brew and am moving, so it has to go.

A run down of what I'm Selling:

1 X 70 L Stainless Steel pot w lid
2 X 19L stainless steel pot w/ lids
2 X 25 Litre Fermenters

1 Cube, 20 L purchased form HBS - easy to clean bung/tap and strong seal lid
A miscellanea of brew stuff as follows:

Cleaning agents (also will throw in starsan, which is not in the pic, 3/4 full) - Peroxide, coopers powder
Jugs, grommits, bottling wand, silicone hose with jiggle syphon attachment, weyerman flast, brewbrite, stir plate, weyerman flask, hop socks, strainers and probably a few more odds and ends by the time I clear the shed

1 X Gasmate 3 ring gas burner

1 X 30L Birko Urn - Has slight leak, intermittent every 30 seconds, never bothered me any, I sealed it pretty good with plumbers tape - can get new taps for these fixed in Brisbane.

3 X cartons of de-labeled Crown seal bottles & Atomica Capper
1 X bottle bucket & separate paint pail with drill holes for use as HLT - did my last batch with this, worked fine - Have since re-converted esky for normal use ;) - See Lord Raja Goomba's post to see what It is.

Pickup from Western Downs 4413 or can deliver to Toowoomba 4350.

Terms : Buyer must take all, no picky chooseys as I don't have the time for it.

Thanks,

SBCB

100_3320.JPG

100_3321.JPG

100_3322.JPG

100_3323.JPG

100_3324.JPG

100_3325.JPG

Oh and hops - all from Craftbrewer except the cascade - The illegible ones from the photos is Simcoe and magnum. Assorted amounts left, prob 25-50g approx per bag.

Update - there is also a Temp Control/Mangrove Jacks & Heat belt - so you can brew in a chamber through winter/summer. One of these

Bit more of a what is included that I missed (have had time to sort a bit)

SS stirrer, dextrose, 200 caps, hydrometer, thermometer

price is the same.

storeboughtcheeseburgers said:
sold - pending payment/collection
Dead-set bargain to whoever bought this.

The 70L pot and urn alone worth well over 200 clams.

Latest posts

Back