• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fuggles & Chinook Rhizomes - Nunawading Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerdowling

Reaction score
Hi brew team

Just re-potted my Chinook and Fuggles plants and snipped off a few Rhizomes.

I have 4 OK Chinook which are $5 each.
I have maybe 5 solid fuggles which are $10 each, $15 for 2.
Then there are a bunch more smaller fuggles which you can have for $5, or 3 for $10.

See attached photos. I've included a couple of pics showing them in action... As you can see, they do OK in pots (provided you thin them out every couple of years).

I don't really have time to post, so pick up only. I cut them all last night, so they will be good for a little while yet, but I'm keen to get rid of them before the boss gets on my back to clean up...

Cheers, Rog.

20160821_095528 (Medium).jpg20160821_095540 (Medium).jpg20160821_095544 (Medium).jpg20150214_143305 (Medium).jpg20150214_144350.jpg

That old Rulex ruler in inches in the first pic takes me back. Nice looking cones in the last pic too. Good luck with the sale.

I'd love a couple of the Fuggles but I can't make it to Nunawadding. Would you reconsider posting them? I'll pay all costs.

I'd only be able to take one if it were posted, but I'd absolutely love a Chinook rhizome.

tarmael said:
I'd only be able to take one if it were posted, but I'd absolutely love a Chinook rhizome.
Hi Tarmael

I'm going to pop into the Post office tomorrow to see what's what, then I'll let you know how much the postage will be.

Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back