• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - Stainless connectors and tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerdog69

Reaction score
everything in the photo $10

pickup from Yarraville

Attachments

• 20170730_142825.jpg
    20170730_142825.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 334
I don't know man, up to you. It's your sale. I want it. Nosco wants it. You make the call. Might be that nosco and I each want different parts of it...

I don't know man, up to you. It's your sale. I want it. Nosco wants it. You make the call. Might be that nosco and I each want different parts of it...

Fight. fight,fight.

:hairout::fallingoffchair:

The two disconnects circled, what looks like a spare racetrack keg post, the grooved locknut and the JG stuff (all circled in the attached photo). The rest was going to end up in the bits and bobs box or get given to folks who needed them. You?

Attachments

• JG & disconnects.jpg
    JG & disconnects.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 169
Pretty much after the stainless for my parallel chiller build. Is that a racetrack post? I might have a spare one of those.

Sweet as. Looks like there might be two happy people, even without the baked beans. :) Let me know what you need for your chiller. I have quite a few bits and bobs.

Latest posts

Back