• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Pots & Rack (Melb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny_Tim

Reaction score
I am moving house and downsizing. I have a few large stainless pots for sale, and this strange little rack:

20150614_153840_zpsywca6bx8.jpg

The first pot is about 80L, the second is about 60L. They are the budget cookware type stainless pots, with no extra thickness at the base, just the same as the sides. They don't have ball valves installed, but you could easily install weld-less valves and have a cheap HLT or kettle. $30 each or both for $50. $10 for the small 15L stock pot. $55 for all 3.
The rack is a heavy duty welded bench seat of some sort. It tapers in, so one end is broader than the other, but it is perfectly level. It has quality welds, and can handle a lot of weight. I had visions of utilising somehow in brewing, but I won't have space for it after the move. It is 166cm long and 50cm high. $20.

20150624_141211_zpsjjuaaun4.jpg

Pick up from Caulfield South, Vic. Send me a PM for more info.
Cheers.

After a few PM's the two larger pots have now been sold, pending pick up.
The 15L stock pot and the stand are still up for grabs. $30 for the lot.
Cheers

Wow cheap pots...... Fuel for drive to Melbourne to much dam!!! How have these not sold????

PM sent. Might be time to upgrade my output.

All 3 pots now accounted for. The bench/rack is still up for grabs.

Nice to meet you today Tim and thanks for the pots. They fit very well on the brew rig and give me an excuse to tinker with it.

Good luck with your relocation too.

20150625_165506 (1280x720).jpg

Hope you like the treacle porter too mate, it's only the second porter I've brewed but tasted OK to my uneducated palate though head retention was a bit poor. I'm gonna tuck the rest of the bottles away and try to leave them for a few months. Cheers.

Which pot are we looking at, Cam ?

RH ? 80L kettle now ?

ED- Pots... plural. RH and LH pots... greedy !

Rough plan so far is Spiesy's old CB 70l he sold me will replace my old keggle MT. The new pots from Tim will become a 70l HLT and 80l kettle. Time to upgrade some elements I think.

Oh. I also bought the 15l one for a food bowl for my pit bulls Dan. I can feed them during the pit fighting off season.

Thanks Cam. Great to meet you too. Looking forward to trying the Porter, cheers.

Any takers for this solid steel rack/frame? $15

20150626_142652_zpszdj9wx2g.jpg

Latest posts

Back