• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Or Trade - 2 Lengths (3m & 5m) 3/4" Copper Pipe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juzz

Reaction score
As the title says, I have 2 lengths of 3/4" copper pipe to get rid of. 1 is 3m and the other is 5m. I am not sure what the going rate for this stuff is so make me an offer (be reasonable). I am also open for a trade on some gear if you have something that you think would be a fair trade. I am not looking to cut these into pieces so if you are interested please nominate your price and the length wanted.

Both lengths have been unwound and are not coiled up so would most likely need to be for transporting - I will leave that up to the lucky purchasers!

I am moving house so it would be preferable to have this picked up before the end of this weekend (1/5).

Cheers,

Juzz

Edit: Date

As the title says, I have 2 lengths of 3/4" copper pipe to get rid of. 1 is 3m and the other is 5m. I am not sure what the going rate for this stuff is so make me an offer (be reasonable). I am also open for a trade on some gear if you have something that you think would be a fair trade. I am not looking to cut these into pieces so if you are interested please nominate your price and the length wanted.

Both lengths have been unwound and are not coiled up so would most likely need to be for transporting - I will leave that up to the lucky purchasers!

I am moving house so it would be preferable to have this picked up before the end of this weekend (1/5).

Cheers,

Juzz

Edit: Date

This is still available if anyone is interested?

Latest posts

Back