• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS:Melb:DeerPark:SpringCleanup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djar007

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am offering a couple of things for sale to clean up my stuff a little. Not brewing as much so need a few things gone. Will add to the list as I find more.

sold
First item is a beer pump/engine. It is fully sealed and intact and ready to go. Has a stainless sparkler attached. As much as I want to keep this one I dont drink enough to justify cleaning it after use. So hopefully someone here can use it. $150.00. IMAG0754.jpgIMAG0755.jpgIMAG0756.jpgIMAG0757.jpgIMAG0758.jpg
sold
Next up is a plate chiller I bought from beernut a while ago and never got around to using. It is sixty plate I think.It wont come with the camlocks and fittings. $60.00
IMAG0753.jpg
sold
Two 98 litre stainless pots. I think the brand is soga. Not used a lot more than to pump water into out of the chiller to save it for cleaning. Both with lids. $80 each or $150 for two.
IMAG0769.jpgIMAG0770.jpg
sold
Beerbug. Used a few times but not really essential to my brewing process. Was good when I was working away to keep an eye on my gravity etc. $120
IMAG0772.jpgIMAG0773.jpg
sold
Stainless controller box. $30
IMAG0771.jpg

First pm gets the item.

The rest will do me i don't need a chiller, cheers, Ken.

Yob said:
Phaaark...
Dibs on the pump if it falls through for any reason
Planning on mounting it to your new stainless bench?

No worries Wolfy. Thank you too.
Pots sold pending buyer organising shipping.
Can not believe the beer bug hasnt sold yet. Its practically brand new and they are $200 usd plus shipping . Bargain people.

Latest posts

Back