• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs [melb]: Co2 Cylinder And Cornies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bljpoad

Reaction score
I have decided to go back to bottling rather than kegging my home brews, so I have the following that I would like to sell:
2x 19L firestone kegs (seals replaced about a year ago, had very light use)
1x My Keg On Legs cylinder (still has 50bar CO2 in it according to the reg)
1x Harris 601 reg

Open to offers. Would prefer it to go as a set for simplicity, but willing to separate. Pickup from Brunswick West.
Cheers
- Berwyck

I have decided to go back to bottling rather than kegging my home brews, so I have the following that I would like to sell:
2x 19L firestone kegs (seals replaced about a year ago, had very light use)
1x My Keg On Legs cylinder (still has 50bar CO2 in it according to the reg)
1x Harris 601 reg

Open to offers. Would prefer it to go as a set for simplicity, but willing to separate. Pickup from Brunswick West.
Cheers
- Berwyck

Berwyck I am interested in the co2 cyl & maybe the kegs how much do you want for the cyl ? and cyl with kegs?
thanks Russ

A new mkol bottle from grain and grape costs $300 empty and about $50 to fill, so I guess $280 would be reasonable, considering how much gas is left in it. I would be looking for about $50 each for the kegs, and probably about $90-100 for the reg. Cheers :)
- Berwyck

Berwyck,

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

If ZABOND does not follow through with the purchase then I am interested in the CO2 cylinder. I take it that the cylinder is the 6.8Kg one?

JS.

im guessing theyre the hatch type top keg ?? if so ill take em

thanks Berwyck but minister for finance vitoed :angry: it so its yours James if you want it
Russ

im guessing theyre the hatch type top keg ?? if so ill take em

Yeah, just the standard cornie type keg, gas in + beer out ports and a hatch with a pressure release valve.

ZABOND - sorry to hear that mate, thanks for your interest though :)
- Berwyck

CO2 cylinder + reg are sold to James Squire, kegs still to go :)
Cheers
- Berwyck

pretty sure Barra bought them if you look up ;)

:lol: true, I thought he was just asking about the hatch! Cheers for the heads up quantocks, this is what happens when I have my mind in two places at once ;)
- Berwyck

yep ill take em berwyck ! will PM you later for details and wheres and whens etc etc

Back