• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] 7 x Andale Floryte beer taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be silly mate don't wanna cut your grass! I'm easy either way!

OK...

So if @homebrewnewb is sorted, that means I now have 5 for @Rosey6 if he chimes in over the next day or 2, and an additional 4 to make a total of 9 up for grabs at $40 each.

All are in good condition, & will receive the same treatment as in post #4 in this thread. Some have gold plating that is wearing off, but that does not in any way impact the way they pour.

I will post up some pics when I have cleaned rekitted and lubed them.

Hey mate can you just send us some pics [emoji1303]

I only had time to put one together last night, but the remaining SS / chrome taps are of similar quality to this one. I will put the remaining taps together over the weekend and post up a picture of them early next week.

HBN_Floryte.jpg

I’m after some silver florytes if you don’t mind sticking in a bag to newcastle.

4 Sold.

I will give @Rosey6 another day to make up his mind to work out if he wants any - otherwise make them available to next batter up tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back