• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] 7 x Andale Floryte beer taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnutapper

Reaction score
I have some more Andale Floryte beer taps. All in good condition.
4 x stainless / chrome.
3 x Gold plate / stainless.
All have been rekitted and lubed.

I would like $40 each. Prefer not to post. Collect from Inner North in Melb

Floryte.1.jpg

Yob I got 4 from the last set he sold all had been rekitted and were in top nick, now I just gotta get shanks and pull my thumb out on the keezer for them.

How are the seals on them?

Taken pending information
I have soaked and cleaned them thoroughly, rekitted (spring, wear plate, nozzle o ring, spindle o ring, valve seat, and snaplock shank o ring) and lubed them. They will all be supplied with the allen key supplied with kits for spindle adjustments as the tensile strength of the spring weakens over time.

EDIT TO ADD: All taps have been pressure tested to 60PSI / 420kPa

Last edited:
I was interested in them but I couldn't seem to find shanks for a fridge that converts to the snaplocks.

I was interested in them but I couldn't seem to find shanks for a fridge that converts to the snaplocks.

Andale have them, a little nicer than the above post

Andale have them, a little nicer than the above post
Yep... And Bracton probably make the sexiest of the lot. :)

I have another 3 Stainless / chrome floryte taps. They have all had the same treatment as in post 4 in this thread.

$40 each again. Prefer not to post, but will consider if someone takes all 3. Otherwise collect from Inner North in Melbourne.

EDIT: Typo

Yep... And Bracton probably make the sexiest of the lot. :)

I have another 3 Stainless / chrome floryte taps. They have all had the same treatment as in post 4 in this thread.

$40 each again. Prefer not to post, but will consider if someone takes all 3. Otherwise collect from Inner North in Melbourne.

EDIT: Typo

Hey mate, I'll take them if you'll post to Brisbane please (my cost obviously)? - All three.

Back