• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: (Melb) 4v HERMS brewery + 373 Litre Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymars

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm selling my HERMS set up...

4v HERMS brewery (rather not split):
70L HLT: with sight gauge, 2 X 200W elements + ball valve
50L Beerbelly Mash Tun: - Robinox heavy bottomed pot, fully insulated top bottom and sides, stainless false bottom, bimetal thermometer + dual ball valves
70L Beerbelly Boil Kettle:, Robinox heavy bottomed pot, whirlpool port, stainless pick up tube. Bimetal thermometer
2 X Keg King (klaxon) pumps, (one head is missing a gasket which currently prevents operation)..
Brew Stand: Cheeky Peak set up, has lockable casters, some power wiring through stand for ease of plugging HLT and pumps etc. Can use gravity for HLT, (hence why I never got the second pump head fixed)...

HERMS: Griphon brewing HERM-IT controller, stainless coil and triclover vessel, with bracket mounting it to the stand.

4 Ring Burner: I will throw in high pressure regulator and gas bottle.
comes with Keg King temp controller for HLT
Comes with 4 X 12mm silicone hosing and ball-lock quick disconnects for all fittings.

$2000 firm

I also have a great fermentation fridge...

1 X Fisher & Paykel Fridge (no freezer)
373L perfect for fitting an SS Chronical, or converting to a keggerator, can fit 4 kegs + CO2 canister very easily. Would not be great as a food fridge as I've modified the door preventing the door shelves from being re-installed.

$200

This is an excellent set up, I am selling due to moving interstate and downsizing my homebrewing.

Along with a large fermenter, you can brew triple batches quite easily with this set up. Simply brew over gravity to avoid over filling the kettle, and dilute to desired vol/gravity after the boil.

Double batches are a breeze with this system.

FRIDGE.jpg

HERMS.jpg

bump

OK, since there's no takers.

I will now consider splitting this up if I have to.

Aha! Thought I'd seen it before - I was keen on the mash tun the first time around ;)

My gear all sorted now tho... good luck on the sale.

mofox1 said:
Aha! Thought I'd seen it before - I was keen on the mash tun the first time around ;)

My gear all sorted now tho... good luck on the sale.
Yep, was a great setup, just too big for my needs. At $2k it is a bargain compared to what it cost to put it all together!

Anyone? I really need this gone as I'm moving interstate in 10days...

How much do you want for the HERMS and controller?

Curly79 said:
How much do you want for the HERMS and controller?
TBH I'm holding off splitting as it's gonna make getting rid of the rest heaps harder... I also don't really know what it's worth by itself as you can't buy them complete like this any more.

OK guys, price drop....

$1750.... Heartbreaking, but I have nowhere to put this.

Latest posts

Back