• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Keg Fridge and heaps of other gear...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeF

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Unfortunately, I just don't have enough time to brew these days so this bad boy has been neglected and I feel it's time for us to part... Tis a sad day.

The fridge is a Samsung model and it gets nice and cold, seals all in good nick, prob about 6-7 years old (reviews here http://www.productreview.com.au/p/samsung-sr24nme.html)

Taps, disconnects, custom made drip tray, 3 way gas manifold (w spare gas line and disconnects to easily force carb) quick release john guest adapters, gas and beer line, full 6kg Co2 bottle and KK regulator, 2 x corny kegs all included. The fridge is painted all over with blackboard paint so you can easily scribble up your brew name and abv just in case you have a few too many and forget what your drinking

All up it'd be worth well over $1k but I'd sell it for $650. The gas alone is worth $300.

I have a full BIAB setup that I'd sell also if anyone's interested? Plus a awesome fermenting fridge (fits 2 x 60lt fermenters or a bunch of cubes/jerry cans) an STC-1000 all wired up in working order with a reptile cord to heat, a rad home made stir plate w variable speed, monster mill plus probably more...

Here's pics of the fridge, hit me up for other stuff and we can work out prices...

Cheers
Joe

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420949929.027252.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420949944.995657.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420949962.271435.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420949975.044376.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420949992.853364.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420950010.878859.jpg

Ferm fridge is over at my girlfriends place. Can prob get some pics in the next few days... It's an all fridge version (no freezer) which is great as it has a heap of space. Runs really well never had any dramas with it..

Be interested in ferm fridge how much and would you post pics aswell. Cheers.

Joe Pilsner said:
Ferm fridge is over at my girlfriends place. Can prob get some pics in the next few days... It's an all fridge version (no freezer) which is great as it has a heap of space. Runs really well never had any dramas with it..
Can you upload some of the fridge as well ;) :p :D

Interested in the kegs if you split it all up.
Maybe also fermenting fridge and 60L fermenters if you get some pics up?

I have 4 x ball lock corny's in total. 2 will go with the fridge. The other 2 are up for grabs. $60 each. Pretty sure I have spare seals for them too. No 60l fermenters sorry. Ferm fridge pics to follow soon...

Latest posts

Back