• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Fridge, cubes, PU Brunswick, VIC

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

I'm moving to Hobart tomorrow.
I will however be back and forth a little bit before getting settled and shipping the majority of our belongings down there.

PICK UP ONLY - Brunswick, Victoria.

I am flying back to melbourne on 27th June so I will be available for transactions 27th and 28th June. I'd love to get rid of this stuff then. e do have some other alternatives available if that doesn't work but I want to make it as easy as possible for myself and my partner.

FOR SALE: working fridge/freezer. Not sure of the exact capacity but it will fit 4 kegs or 2 cubes.

$50

1 x 4.5 kg gas bottle & 1 x 9kg gas bottle. 4.5 is dated 2010, 9 is dated 2009. Pretty sure there's a tad of gas left in one or both. Regardless - $15 for the pair.

4 cubes - HDPE, fairly new, clean with lids and taps. $20

More to come.

4 ring burner & medium pressure reg
Used, working.
$65

Home made test tube rack and test tubes. I think there are some silicon or rubber stoppers that fit these. I made this a while back when I got interested in yeast farming (which I no longer do) - it's sturdy, has foam cushioning at the base and fits 50 test tubes. 24 autoclaveable tubes are included. Varnished with marine varnish so can sit in a fridge quite happily. $15

Stoppers

15 litre demijohn - $10

may or may not have a silicon stopper somewhere - won't make a difference to price

Assorted bits - $30 for the lot (really can't be arsed splitting - if individual items suit, please buy the job lot and reditribute)

Little brown pump

Cheap pH meter (I've never used it) + calibration stuff

Copper elbows and fittings

Heat belt

Temp controller

MORE IN NEXT POST AS PART OF SAME LOT

STILL IN $30 LOT FROM POST ABOVE

4kg Dextrose

Cheap vac sealer, never used

1 billion* crown seals

*Not literally 1 billion but a lot.

Thermostat thingy with timer and temp probe(never used by me)

YOB: Will you consider negotiating with a fellow brewer who has just offered to take the lot via PM?

You know him quite well but i'll avoid posting his name so he doesn't get hassled. Will PM you instead.

Everyone else - SOLD. Easiest transaction ever.

In the words of Townes Van Zandt: Nothin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZcH2OOMV4A

Yes. It's my kitchen fridge - won't be available for a few months but will buy new when we're settled.

Probably fits 2 kegs or 1 fermenter or 1 cube. Cold conditioning fridge or hop freezer/yeast fridge possibly.

Will keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back