• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Chest Freezer And Longnecks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spencer

Reaction score
Hi All

Good News!! I have the green light to get some kegs :beerbang: so I'm getting rid of some bottles and shuffling some whitegoods around. For sale is a 140L Whirlpool Tuckerbox chest freezer. Anyone want it for say, $50? Here's some photos...

P5270001.JPG
P5270002.JPG
P5270003.JPG

As you can see it's fairly old and has some rust spots here and there on the lid and sides but it has been running smoothly and trouble-free at my place for about 7 years. And before that my Nana had it for about 10 years (maybe). The internal dimensions are 790mm deep, 490mm across and 390mm across the other way. I always had plans to convert it into a kegerator but am a massive tooltard, and I was just gifted a near new fridge, so I'm gonna use the fridge for the kegs.

I also have about 300 twist-top longnecks in specially designed crates :rolleyes: . They're clean and have been in regular rotation for the last few years. Looking for $25 per hundred.

Cheers
S

Exactly the same as mine, will fit 3 kegs + some bottles with a collar :)

Go for it guys, will serve you well!

Cheers!

Back