• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Cascade Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchie

Reaction score
Hi all,I have had a few pm's re Cascade Rhizomes,so I have dug some up $10 each + $10 postage I can fit 2 in a 500g satchel.I also have some Hallertau,Chinook and Golding's,PM if interested,Cheers Ratchie.

PM'd . 2x Cascade

The Hallertau from you is already in the ground and sending shoots up!!
Thanks ratchie

Just received chinook and cascade rhizomes from ratchie, some very healthy rhizomes I have to say, thick stems, heaps of longer shoots already and even full leaves. Well packaged and quick turnaround, only ordered Sunday.

Highly recommend, Thanks heaps!

PM'd . 2x Cascade

The Hallertau from you is already in the ground and sending shoots up!!
Thanks ratchie

Just received chinook and cascade rhizomes from ratchie, some very healthy rhizomes I have to say, thick stems, heaps of longer shoots already and even full leaves. Well packaged and quick turnaround, only ordered Sunday.

Highly recommend, Thanks heaps!

Thanks Guys.

My mate is going to grab a chinook and a cascade off of you. I've sent you a PM

Cascade and chinook arrived safe and sound today. Thanks for the prompt delivery Ratchie. Now to find somewhere to squeeze them in. The missus is gonna love more twine draping around the backyard!

Cascade and chinook arrived safe and sound today. Thanks for the prompt delivery Ratchie. Now to find somewhere to squeeze them in. The missus is gonna love more twine draping around the backyard!
when the bines die back plant climbing beans,snow peas to grow up the same twine.

Hey Ratchie. Just wondering what if any you've got left, would be interested in cascade, Hallertau and a Chinook if there's any still kicking around.

Hey Ratchie. Just wondering what if any you've got left, would be interested in cascade, Hallertau and a Chinook if there's any still kicking around.

Hi Davo,I still have some I've sent you a pm.Cheers.

Latest posts

Back