• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Cascade Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ratchie,
Absolutely legend. I will keep you posted as to how your hops go locally in my backyard. You have a great setup that shows how to do it right in Queensland. Thanks for the great rhizomes and great tipsm on growing them. Good brew setup too!
Canaussie:) :)

Two Hallertau left and only a few of the Cascade,Chinook,Goldings left.

I found that the Hallertau was the earliest to shoot followed by golding's then chinook & cascade.

Got mine delivered during the week and planted them when i got back home yesterday.

Fantastic work mate. Paid for one, got three all shooting and rooted. Im a happy man and have now put a front pot in my new structure to accomodate an extra rhizome.
Will have two pots of cascade growing alongside my cluster now and will move the goldings somewhere else (assuming it sprouts, which doesn't look good at this stage.).

Very good service and a top guy to deal with, you can't do any better. :beer:

Thanks Punkin,if your golding's don't grow I've can dig some out for you.

Hi Ratchie.
Picked up my hops during the week, n got around to extending my hop yard this arvo. Cheers again for the hops, huge rhizomes think the poor pots are gunna be full within a week. Haha. Pete.

You might need to look around for some bigger pots they are vigouros growers.

Yea grew some por, and goldings I got from drsmurto last year. They're in the biggest pots I can get hold of, take bout 3 bags to fill them. 1 day I'll get them into the ground, prob need our own place first.

Yea grew some por, and goldings I got from drsmurto last year. They're in the biggest pots I can get hold of, take bout 3 bags to fill them. 1 day I'll get them into the ground, prob need our own place first.

i just put seven bags in a pot the other day and it's not quite full.... :D

Back