• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Cascade and Centennial hop rhizomes - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeastfridge

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been pretty quiet on here lately but just brewing away.

I've just dug up my hops in preparation for the new season and have about 15 Cascade rhizomes and 15 Centennial rhizomes. All 10-15cm with at least 4 buds (most have many more) starting to swell or burst.

$10 a pop, 3 for $25, 5 for $35 pickup in Randwick, or happy to post for $10 flat-rate regardless of quantity (I've heard quarantine won't let me post to TAS or WA but correct me if I am wrong).

I had a great hop season last year, with about 500g of hops in my pokey little back yard that doesn't even get full sun.

Lucien

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

I'll grab 1of each unless those greedy buggers have snaffled the ! Just cut one of theirs in half :)

Dw Ill have a stack of rhizomes to sell next year.... :/ just had to jump on it for that price!!!

Stu Brew said:
Dw Ill have a stack of rhizomes to sell next year.... :/ just had to jump on it for that price!!!
No worries, there will be other people selling next year.

Latest posts

Back