• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale FS: Bris (pickup only) Random gear + freebies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meddo

Reaction score
Hi all, some items listed below for sale, pickup from Camp Hill or Milton (during the week) before Sunday 29th August. Anyone who buys anything can have a crack at a pool of freebies below as well and others as I come across them.

- 6L grenade keg as new, $50. Claimed pending payment/pickup
- 27L Fermzilla conical with pressure kit and jacket, used condition but good nick, $50 sold
- 35L Brewzilla and jacket, no control panel (replacements can be purchased from KL for $50), $150 sold
- 'My kegs on legs' 6.8kg swap n go CO2 cylinder (empty), $50 Claimed pending payment/pickup
- Stainless counterflow chiller, $150 sold
- Kegland copper counterflow chiller, $40
- 27L stainless induction stockpot with 3/8" ball valve for BIAB, $50

Some of the free stuff:
- 50ml yeast vials, I dunno - 50 or 100 of them probably
- 100ml syringes
- stovetop pressure cooker
- Brewzilla, Fermzilla, Fermenter King chiller coils
- sanitizers and chemicals

Last edited:
Hi Meddo,
Will grab that 6kg CO2 if still available.
And the 6l Keg if also available.
Can drop around tomorrow.
Cheers
Alan

Hi Meddo,
Will grab that 6kg CO2 if still available.
And the 6l Keg if also available.
Can drop around tomorrow.
Cheers
Alan
Hey Alan, the keg is claimed pending payment/pickup later in the week but the cylinder is available. I can take it with me to work in Milton during the day or Camp Hill after hours?

Cheers

Hi Meddo, do you have any dimensions/details for the chiller coils? Don't really have the space currently for another stockpot but happy to throw some cash your way for one.

Updated list as I can't edit the OP any more:

- 6L grenade keg as new, $50. Claimed pending payment/pickup
- Kegland copper counterflow chiller, brand new in box, $40 (Wort Heat Exchanger - Counterflow Chiller)
- 27L stainless induction stockpot with 3/8" ball valve / racking arm (as per Brew Bucket) for BIAB, $50

Some of the free stuff:
- 50ml yeast vials, I dunno - 50 or 100 of them probably
- 100ml syringes
- Brewzilla, Fermzilla, Fermenter King chiller coils
- sanitizers and chemicals
- probably some old-ish yeast

Last edited:
Hi meddo I will take the counterflow chiller off you and can pick up from Milton

Bump, the stovetop BIAB pot is still up for grabs, and if anyone wants to make a token offer on any of the yeast vials and syringes, KL Fermzilla temp twister coil, or Brewzilla 65L immersion chiller coil they're yours.

Last edited:
Found another item, long stainless steel drip tray (600 x 170 mm) - $40. sold

IMG20210826181504.jpg

Last edited:
Stuff's moving quickly now - just got the BIAB rig (for 10-15L batches) for $50 and the Gen3 Fermenter King chiller coil (mounted in lid) for $20 remaining for sale, plus some generic chemicals (TSP, sanitiser, etc.) that anyone collecting a purchase from Camp Hill can grab.

Thanks everyone who's jumped on so far 👍

Back