• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Brewing With Wheat By Stan Hieronymus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
Dear All,

While in the US I inadvertly purchased two (2) copies of the new book published by Stan Hieronymus - Brewing with Wheat. I am looking to sell one (1) copy of this book which is in 'show room condition' and never been read. Cost $12.00 + shipping - or pick up available.

Cheers

MWS

Dear All,

While in the US I inadvertly purchased two (2) copies of the new book published by Stan Hieronymus - Brewing with Wheat. I am looking to sell one (1) copy of this book which is in 'show room condition' and never been read. Cost $12.00 -shipping - or pick up available.

Cheers

MWS

PM sent

Ordered one of these last week on Amazon (not as good a deal as this one, paid around $12.50USD - lucky Brendo!), have it coming on a slow shipping deal that will take 4 weeks. If anyone has read this book and can post their thoughts on it that would be great - is it geared mainly towards wheat beers/wits? Or do they cover off how wheat effects your brewskis across a bunch of other styles?

Very much enjoyed Stan Hieronymous' Brew Like a Monk. Looking forward to flipping through this new(er) one.

Hopper.

Ordered one of these last week on Amazon (not as good a deal as this one, paid around $12.50USD - lucky Brendo!), have it coming on a slow shipping deal that will take 4 weeks. If anyone has read this book and can post their thoughts on it that would be great - is it geared mainly towards wheat beers/wits? Or do they cover off how wheat effects your brewskis across a bunch of other styles?

Very much enjoyed Stan Hieronymous' Brew Like a Monk. Looking forward to flipping through this new(er) one.

Hopper.

Great read, and good info, all about wheat, brewing with wheat, wheat styles, recipes etc

Screwy

Great read, and good info, all about wheat, brewing with wheat, wheat styles, recipes etc

Screwy

Bugger missed that one :lol: :lol:

Batz

Ok. Walked into that one!

Question was whether this book is focussed solely on making Weizens & Wits or all other beers where there'd be a wheat addition.

Reading between the lines of humour here sounds like it does (go beyond Weizens & Wits).

You lot are funny buggers :lol:

Hi,
I prefer the book depositrory to amazon, free worldwide delivery and pretty quick too, you don't have to wait for them to complete the whole order.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/97809...wing-with-Wheat

Cheers Steve,

Have bookdepository and abebooks (another good one) in my bookmarks, but Amazon had a 25% off offer going on this book that tipped me in. I guess I should have factored bookdepository's free shipping - even at around $17 USD it would have worked out cheaper than mine at $12 USD thereabouts + shipping. But I guess no use crying over a few bucks - it's still all cheap compared to paying 30 odd bucks here - gotta love the internet.

Hopper.

Latest posts

Back