• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Brewery Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Hey Brewers,

Im thinking about up sizing and would like to see if there is anyone interested in buying my old setup. Im selling every thing in the images EXCEPT the gas bottle and the large pump... in its place Ive thrown in the smaller pump.

If you are interested make an offer here or by PM and Ill see if its worth me selling.

Album
http://imgur.com/a/zFe3X

Cheers
Jye

Jeez not a bm as have neve used one and dont know the first thing about them

Nice looking rig. What ya thinking of upgrading to? Not a BM I hope?

cheers

tnd

Surely not darren, you can make a brewery out a few old kegs, some bunnies fittings, some left over copper tube, some cheap arse pump and perhaps a K-mart kettle or two. B.B.Q. burner and a camping mattress and your away.

BM? no way.......... how unprofessional. ;)

I sold some gear on Friday and just said offers over. That at least gives people an idea. Up to you mate just my 2c.

Surely not darren, you can make a brewery out a few old kegs, some bunnies fittings, some left over copper tube, some cheap arse pump and perhaps a K-mart kettle or two. B.B.Q. burner and a camping mattress and your away.

BM? no way.......... how unprofessional. ;)
Ha looks like they struck a nerve of a rich BM owner.
Bit overactive there petal :lol:
Cheap arse pump indeed :angry:
Nev

So a quick tally of just the parts, without a pump, comes to $800. PM me if you're interested.

I'm also open to offers for just the small peristaltic pump if the brewery sells without it.

Cheers
Jye

I love how you've protected the identities of the vessels :beerbang:

:icon_cheers:

Paul

You could have at least made an offer Paul :)

Ha looks like they struck a nerve of a rich BM owner.
Bit overactive there petal :lol:
Cheap arse pump indeed :angry:
Nev
Not your pumps Nev, those cheap arse ones that other store sells ;)

Not rich at all ATM mate, I need some work pronto, down to my last million.

Latest posts

Back