• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sold FS [BNE] Crown urn and various bits and pieces

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoey

Reaction score
I'm unable to brew ATM due to other commitments and am offloading some of my gear.

40L Crown urn with hidden element. The original tap has been replaced with a ball valve and an elbow on the inside to collect water/wort from the bottom of the vessel. This has been a workhorse for me and has been used as both a kettle and HLT in different brewing setups I've used over the years. Like all my gear, it's been sitting for a few years and requires a clean (stainless cleaner will have it looking like new again pretty easily)
$150
IMG_3757.jpegIMG_3759.jpeg

Keg King 25w Mag drive pump. Includes a ball valve and male cam-lock hose fittings. Mounted to an piece of MDF (can easily be unscrewed though).
$25
IMG_3755.jpeg

3 Erlenmeyer flasks (2L, 1L and 250ml). These were used for yeast handling and the 2L flasks has been used on direct flame with no issues.
$5 - The 5L flask pictured is no longer available
IMG_3754.jpeg

Last edited:
Price drop - I’ll take $100 for the lot if picked up sometime this week.

Latest posts

Back