• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 5 x 5L demijohns - Brissie Northside

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madpierre06

Reaction score
Got for sale 5 x 5L demijohns, 4 have the fliptop seal, and one has a rubber stopper.

Asking $10 each, or $45 for the 5.

IMG_0219.JPG

Nope, Windows with Chrome. Strange. Just showing post number and date of joining at my end.

Brissy a bit far for me sorry.

Ya get that...I'll throw in a bottle of my finest if ya want to make the trip.....

Hey mate interested in two. Could you please tell me how wide and tall they are? Planning some extra small batches if they fit.

You don't happen to work in the city, do you? Could meet up during the week.
I'd grab the other 3 but won't be able to make it north side for awhile.
Very busy weekends. :-|

spaced said:
Hey mate interested in two. Could you please tell me how wide and tall they are? Planning some extra small batches if they fit.
Ht = 360mm, Diam = 180 mm mate.

Let me know when you're in town for the swap. My lunch hour is pretty flexible.

Saweet. Have a porter currently cold crashing which I'm going to age a few litres on rum barrel shavings.

angus_grant said:
Let me know when you're in town for the swap. My lunch hour is pretty flexible.

Saweet. Have a porter currently cold crashing which I'm going to age a few litres on rum barrel shavings.
Nice....I had considered using rum shavings with a coffee stout but didn't like the result when added a dram of bundy to a glass of stout. Hope the porter comes up nicely mate. I'll send ya a PM to organise delivery details mate.

madpierre06 said:
Ht = 360mm, Diam = 180 mm mate.
Cheers mate. I'll let you know as soon as I get home. I reckon it should be good though.

Yep. Definitely taking 2

These will be perfect. PM incoming

Latest posts

Back