• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 4 x Shanks + Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkelbrau

Reaction score
Ive been cleaning out my brew gear recently, and ive decided to pass these on to other people if there is any interest.

I have no need for the shanks, as im sticking with broncos until i move out of the in laws with the fiancé, and build my bar at our own place (font). I also dont really need the tap handles as i have custom ones..

Make offers, i really dont know how much this stuff is worth - the shanks fit through a piece of 90x45 with another 20mm-ish bit of wood slapped on the front, and then some room at the back including the barbs being screwed on..

I have soaked them in PBW and hosed them out with water, but would need another clean & sanitise when they have been installed if anyone actually wants them.

The tap handles, all are pre owned with their own little bits of wear and tear.. the ELK one is in pretty much new condition.. very shiny, and very neat.

Will sell seperate or together, and will post in express post satchels.

Pics below!

photo.JPG
photo-1.JPG
photo-2.JPG
photo-3.JPG
photo-4.JPG
photo-5.JPG

Are the shanks and barbs etc stainless?

I got no idea but ill offer 20 for the shanks plus postage

Had a few PMs etc, so far one shank and the Longshot handle are spoken for.. 3 shanks and 3 handles left..

All sold except the ELK tap! Thanks for the quick sale guys, I know where my future brew gear sales are going now!

Might have a chiller up for sale soon.

Back