• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 1/2" And 3/8" 18m Copper Coils

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammus

Amateur Brewer
Reaction score
Howdy, I bought these ages ago with grandiose plans for brewing equipment (or not so grandiose...a HERMS and a Immersion whirlpool chiller).
I cbf making them anymore and theyve been sitting here for ages.

The 1/2" is r410a air conditioning tubing, whatever that means, I payed $95 and I'm asking $80.
12.jpg

The 3/8" says "Standard AS1432" whatever that means :p, I payed $75 and I'm asking $60.

As you can see both coils are still sealed in plastic with sealed ends. I'm willing to post, and I'll add on whatever the actual postage cost is. To get an idea here's some prices:

To get an idea:
1/2: coil, to:
Sydney: $7 reg, $10 express
Brisbane, Melbourne: $15 reg, $30 express
Hobart: $20 reg, $30 express
Perth, Darwin: $25 reg, $65 express

3/8" coil, to:
Sydney: $7 reg, $10 express
Brisbane, Melbourne: $12 reg, $25 express
Hobart: $17 reg, $26 express
Perth, Darwin: $20 reg, $55 express

I'm not really sure what the coils are usually worth, if these prices are unreasonable let me know :)

PS If you live in the illawarra, in newcastle, or anywhere not too far off the route I take driving between, I'll probably be able to drop it off.

Cheers

Sam

Edit: It says in the title already, but in case you missed it, each coil is 18m = 59 feet Cheers!

Latest posts

Back