Fruits of my labours...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattdean4130

Reaction score
Well, I've had a constant fermenter (or two) going since April.

Still getting good ferment temps in my apartment so i haven't stopped yet. Pretty stoked with this cupboard - just wanted to share!

Contains a stout, three pale ale variations, an apple and pear cider, IPA, Real Ale, and a Pilsner.

Cheers!

That's very nice, I'd have something similar if I hadn't drunk them all. Enjoy

Mine never seem to last long enough to take a pic like that. :(

Hope you are sampling.. don't wait too long. I'm finding lately my IPA's / Pale Ale have certain points where the dry hop aroma disappears.. would be a shame to store and never get that perfect taste :)

Absolutely drinking them!
Having a couple after work most days, and of course a bit more than that on the weekends!
I've just been brewing more than i can drink lately!
Have noticed my IPA has settled down a lot over the last couple of weeks, the Chinook is fading a bit but it's tasting more balanced... My real ale was definitely better at about one month.

sp0rk said:
I'll be over after work Matt ;)
I have a previous engagement this afternoon, but we should definitely do that! I'd love to have you over for a cold one, and it would be good to get some feedback/critique from you!

Lol, was just kidding (since it's drying out, i'm taking the motorbike out for a spin)
Feel free to bring a couple along when we get a Coffs Brewers meeting organised (should be very soon)

sp0rk said:
Lol, was just kidding (since it's drying out, i'm taking the motorbike out for a spin)
Feel free to bring a couple along when we get a Coffs Brewers meeting organised (should be very soon)
I wasn't! What do you ride? I just got my L's (which doesn't mix terribly well with having a home brewing hobby) in January this year...

I'm only on my L's too so I'm on a 99 Honda CB250
It doesn't handle too great in the corners, the suspension is just too soft with my generously proportioned body on it
Looking at something a little bigger, just gotta sell my 02 Yamaha WR426 (the only non learner legal WR :() before i can step up to maybe a Suzuki GS500 or something

Latest posts

Back