Fridge Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many **** wits on site ask a question and get abuse from people that know nothing.

As you haven't used a fullstop in this post either, I'm reading it that the fuckwits are the ones asking the questions? That would be you? Self depricating humour perhaps...

Sorry, probably too much punctuation in this post. Mods, please delete if you feel that it goes against the feel of the thread.

Haha just trolling mate. I'm a Sharkies supporter so feel it's my duty.

As you haven't used a fullstop in this post either, I'm reading it that the fuckwits are the ones asking the questions? That would be you? Self depricating humour perhaps...

Sorry, probably too much punctuation in this post. Mods, please delete if you feel that it goes against the feel of the thread.

ROFLMAO :p

Too many **** wits on site ask a question and get abuse from people that know nothing.
How very dare you .
Thanks mate.
Seeing that i actually used my time to try and help you and your obviosuly labelling me a "fuckwit" makes me feel very sad .
If you are suggesting that i abused you , then perhaps re-read my posts . You will see , i hope , that i have only tried to help you .
As for suggesting that the people who did respond in jest know nothing...well i can asure you ...they know a shit load more than me . How do i know this ? Because i have read , over the last year and a bit , the wonderful and insightful answers they have provided to well thought out ( and i might add punctuated ) questions .
The only advice i can now offer you is to grow up . Your response is not appreciated .
Have a wonderful time brewing your stouts with larger yeast....and you say we know nothing...
Cheers

Can the mods PM the OP and explain to him netiquette ?
Not really the type of response that is warranted , expected or needed...
Sorry to bump this but not impressed......
F

Hilarious Thread

No, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah but I know because I'm not wasting police time because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec

vicky_pollard_398833a.jpg

good onya wynnum1... hahaha

Hilarious Thread

good onya wynnum1... hahaha

Scientists discovered that air-sourced nitrogen contained another gas that is nearly one-and-a-half times DENSER than nitrogen. After isolating the new gas, the scientists named it argon ("the inactive one") and found it made up almost one percent of air."
Hot air , i bet......

Back