Free To Good Home - Iron Maiden Ticket Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beernography

Reaction score
Hey lads and ladettes,

Unfortunately I didn't sell my perth maiden ticket on ebay, and I can't afford airfares to get there...SO

I have 1 ticket for Iron Maiden, gold section in perth...the first gig for this tour on Aus soil.

First to PM or SMS (0414 817 903) me shall be the lucky owner and I will get it in express post tomorrow to turn up on Monday for you. Hope someone else can have a top night out when I can't :(

If you don't hear back from me by PM, please send an SMS cause I really want this to go to a loving home.

aww man. A new critters brew and free Maiden tickets. Why do I live on the east coast?

i have a good mate in perth who doesnt mind iron maiden, if no1 snaps this up i will give him a call? whats the date of the concert?

i have a good mate in perth who doesnt mind iron maiden, if no1 snaps this up i will give him a call? whats the date of the concert?

The gig is THIS MONDAY, so I *NEED* to get the ticket Xpress posted today. No one has taken the ticket (what's wrong with you people???), so if you can text your mate's address to 0414817903 I can get the ticket in the post.

*really* don't want this to go to waste :(

you may want to use express post platinum as normal express post only gets there the next day if you post to the perth CBD
cheers paul

Back