Free To A Ggod Home...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schooey

Reaction score
We're renno-ing our kitchen atm, and rather than throw some perfectly working items into landfill, I thought I'd see if there were any fellow brewers in need...

I have the following up for grabs if anyone wants them;

1 x 600mm Chef fan forced oven, white, approx 5 years old. Perfect working order except for a couple of crystals in the clock display, but they don't affect it's function any.

1 x Westinghouse 4 hob cooktop. It has the solid metal style hobs and they are mounted on a glass splash plate. All in good order, maybe just need a good polish. About 5 years old as well

1 x LG Microwave oven. It works fine, but once every now and then the plate stops spinning. It maybe an easy fix. Less than 2 years old

Obviously I'm in Newcastle, and pick up would be preferred. I would really rather someone who has a genuine use for them to grab them, rather than someone just being opportunist and then on-selling them or what not... If I don't get any interest, I'll just take them to the council recycling centre.

Cheers,

Schooey

Schooey

If you don't get any interest here you might want to try freecycle (www.freecycle.org). There is probably a group near you. I've given away a heap of surplus stuff through them over the years (and picked up a couple of free fridges as well).

Cheers
Dave

Forgot to mention... theres a diswasher too! It's a Dishlex, it works fine, although the start button is a bit wobbly. It's safe and and it does a good job

Back