• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Kegerator! What?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegLand-com-au

www.KegLand.com.au - A Land of Stainless Steel
AHB Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey fellas. Are any of you guys want a free Kegerator? We are doing a competition on our Facebook page.

We have slightly too much stock of our single tap kegerators so we are giving one away for FREE!

All you have to do is:
1. Share this post on your Facebook page (you can see the link on the KegLand Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/kegland.com.au/posts/233694077240501

2. Tag two mates who you want to have a couple frothies with!

3. WIN!!

When is this drawn?

To enter this prize you have to Like and share our Facebook page. This particular one has ended however we just have started a new Kegrator Prize Giveaway for Grand Final.

If you join our FB page this is where you are going to see the promo-codes that we tell people about too.

To enter this prize you have to Like and share our Facebook page. This particular one has ended however we just have started a new Kegrator Prize Giveaway for Grand Final.

If you join our FB page this is where you are going to see the promo-codes that we tell people about too.

Awesome! - Done.
Ohh I mean, it's a total scam don't do it - let me win! nahh nobody would believe me.

Latest posts

Back