• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Keg Fridge (brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sluggerdog

Beer In Here
Reaction score
I have had my OLD keg fridge sitting here for way too long so I thought I'd give it away to anyone who will give it a good home.

As you can see from the pic the fridge is in OK condition (some paint will fix that), the freezer and fridge part work perfectly.

I used it for a good 2 years with no problems at all, I upgraded to a chest freezer and this is the only reason I am getting rid of it.

The fridge has holes cut where 2 taps can go and also a hole on the side for the gas line.

I could fit 2 kegs plus a cube in there, plus all my hops in the freezer so it worked out pretty well. I think it is around 390 litres.

So first in first serve, it's free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up from my place, Everton Hills.

Hope it can go to a good home otherwise it will end up at the tip.

I also have a drip tray that goes under the taps with the screws already inplace but this is not free, it can be bought if required, it cost me $110 from memory so make an offer. Would prefer to sell it to someone close (pickup) but I can do postage if this is required.

fridge_inside.jpg

fridge_outside.jpg

driptray.jpg

Very good of you slugger,if I were in Brissy I'll be pleased to take it for a fermenting fridge

Batz

I have had my OLD keg fridge sitting here for way too long so I thought I'd give it away to anyone who will give it a good home.

As you can see from the pic the fridge is in OK condition (some paint will fix that), the freezer and fridge part work perfectly.

I used it for a good 2 years with no problems at all, I upgraded to a chest freezer and this is the only reason I am getting rid of it.

The fridge has holes cut where 2 taps can go and also a hole on the side for the gas line.

I could fit 2 kegs plus a cube in there, plus all my hops in the freezer so it worked out pretty well. I think it is around 390 litres.
So first in first serve, it's free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up from my place, Everton Hills.

Hope it can go to a good home otherwise it will end up at the tip.

I also have a drip tray that goes under the taps with the screws already inplace but this is not free, it can be bought if required, it cost me $110 from memory so make an offer. Would prefer to sell it to someone close (pickup) but I can do postage if this is required.

I'm replying for Tidal Pete who badly needs a keg fridge, being a pensioner he has been on the lookout for something cheap for a while, without any joy. I'll come down and pick it up for him Slugger.

Thanks

I'm replying for Tidal Pete who badly needs a keg fridge, being a pensioner he has been on the lookout for something cheap for a while, without any joy. I'll come down and pick it up for him Slugger.

Thanks

NO worries at all, glad someone can use it.

PM me when you think you might like to come and pick it up.

Cheers :D

Thanks

What great friend you are Screwtop :super: just don't take Pete and have him direct you to Sluggers :p you my end up somewhere like Esk.

Sorry, Slugger I jumped the gun on this, he had seen the post but wants a freezer. Thought this would really suit him. My apologies, trying to get the old bigger into kegs asap.

No worries, all good.

It's still up for grabs if anyone wants it!

Well, I'm still looking for 2 fridges at the moment, one to keg and one for fermention, so as long as it's working (which you said it is), I'll take it off your hands.
I will check tomorrow if I can borrow the work ute on the weekend, if that's a good time for pickup for you.

Well, I'm still looking for 2 fridges at the moment, one to keg and one for fermention, so as long as it's working (which you said it is), I'll take it off your hands.
I will check tomorrow if I can borrow the work ute on the weekend, if that's a good time for pickup for you.
I haven't been able to get around to pick up the fridge, and don't know if I can now, so this is back up for grabs unless Slugger says otherwise.

What are the dimensions of it ?

I'm interested, if no-one else is, but I'll need to know of it can fit in a station wagon.

Tyred - nah it won't fit in a station wagon, it's pretty big, you'd need a trailer / ute

What are the dimension of the drip tray? I'm after one to go under my two taps, which are about 30cm apart.

Cheers :)

Finally Gone.. The fridge that is.

Still have the drip tray if anyone is interested otherwise I'll wack it on ebay.

Latest posts

Back